Monday, June 27, 2016

TTCRD June 28 Challenge - MISSING YOU



Hey Guys!

This is my project for TTCRD this week. I decided to use this beautiful digi called "He loves me" by Crafty Sentiments Designs to make a mixed media tag! I had so much coloring this digi!!
Here is the final result, but you can check out more details and products that I used on the new edition of TTCRD magazine for July/Aug. Here is the link to the store: http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/ourshop/cat_396491-Digital-Stamps.html

 

Challenges:



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! I love the colors and shading, and your amazing card design! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete