Friday, April 8, 2016

Mini Art Journal Page - RED BIRDS

Hey guys!

Today I have another mini art journal page. This one is called RED BIRDS ans it took me about 25 minutes to complete. I have a lot of fun making this one and I think the sentiment is appropriate for the focal point, which are my caged birds. Here is the final mini spread:




I have a YT video for this one:




And close ups!



Products I used on this project:

-Handmade Mini art journal
-masking tape
-Tim Holtz tissue paper -melange
-Gesso
-Caran D'ache Neo Color II watersoluble crayons in lemon yellow, ochre and orange
-Donna downey Bird cage stencil
-Archival ink in jet black
-ink tool
-Tombow marker in 845 
-Music sheet stamp
-Tim Holtz Moths and butterflies stamp
-Tim Holtz Chit chat sticker book
-Gelato in Mango

Thanks for passing by!



No comments:

Post a Comment