Monday, April 11, 2016

Mini Art Journal Page: POSSIBILITY

Hey guys!

Another mini art journal spread! This one is number 4 in my series and I am having so much fun with these pages!! Here is the one I did today:


I have YouTube video too:



And close ups:



The products I used on this spread:

-masking tape
-book pages
-gesso
-napkin
-Tim Holtz Butterfly duo die
-watercolor paper
-Homemade spray ink in blue
-Tim Holtz reflections script stamp
-Distress ink in Brushed corduroy
-Ranger embossing powder in gold
-Tim Holtz stuff to say stamp set
-Gelato in chocolate

Thanks for passing by!

2 comments:

  1. Love what you are doing here Ale!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jen!!! So nice of you to comment!!! Thank you so much for that... It means a lot to me coming from you!!!

      Delete