Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Mini Art Journal Page - FIERCE

Hey guys!

I am here today with another spread in my handmade mini art journal! This one is about feelings and how I deal with them my art... The quote reflects in truth my thoughts. Here is the final look:


YouTube video:



And close ups!





Here is my product list:

-Handmade Mini Ar journal
-Adhesive mesh
-Gesso
-Ceramcoat acrylic paint in sunshine and OJ
-TCW 459 stencil
-TCW 454 stencil
-Vellum paper
-Archival ink in Jet black
-Donna Downey "as I see it" stamp set
-Washi tape
-Gelato in black

Thanks for passing by!

2 comments:

  1. That adhesive mesh is making me crazy! I love it! It really gives your art that surprise factor. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally fabulous! Your colors and design are flawless and the sentiment works so well in the layout. Coolness!

    ReplyDelete