Saturday, April 9, 2016

Colour me Positive - Week 9: WITH INTENTION

Hey guys!

Today I have my week 9 spread for the Colour me Positive challenge! I am really trying to catch up here... We are on week 15 already!! Here is my final page:


Here is the video:



And close ups!



I used: 

-Strathmore Visual Journal 9x12 Mixed media
-Dictionary pages
-Liquitex Gel medium
-Gesso
-Ceramcoat paint in Violet and Fuchsia
-Golden fluid acrylic paint in Quin. Magenta
-Art Advantage acrylic paint in Deep violet
-TCW stencils
-Dyan Revealy alphabet stamp
-Tim Holtz Butterflies and moth stamp
-Tim Holtz Curiosity stamp
-black gesso
-Donna Downey Intention stencil
-Golden Light modeling paste

Thanks for passing by!



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous rich color! I love that you can see the brush strokes in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thanks, Mel! I love the brush strokes too!!

    ReplyDelete