Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Colour me Positive - Week 13: SIGNIFICANT

Hey guys!

I am here again with another page in my Colour Me Positive Art journal. This time I drew an eye and used mainly watercolor and colored pencils on it!!

Here is the final page:


Here is the YouTube video:



The list of products I have used:
-Strathmore Mixed Media visual Journal
-Graphgear 1000 0.7 mechanical pencil
-Pentel eraser
-Dr. Ph. Martin Bombay India ink in black
-Copic multiliner .8
-Faber-Castell Multimark Plus Permanent pen in black
-Masking fluid
-The incredible nib
-Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolor set: Perm. rose, Perm. Al.crimson, violet, Aureolin, Quin. gold, burnt sienna
-Prismacolor Premier colored pencils in Magenta, burnt ochre and violet
-Copic Marker: Cool Gray 3 (C3)
-White posca pen
-Donna Downey "as I see it" stamp set

Thanks for passing by!

No comments:

Post a Comment