Saturday, April 2, 2016

Colour me Positive - Art Journal COVER

Hey guys!

I am here today with the making of my art journal COVER for the Colour me Positive Weekly Challenge. I just love the prompts for this project, so to me is more fun than a challenge! I didn't use a lot of things, but the results were great!


Here is the YouTube Video:



I started with watercolor paper and used my homemade ink sprays in Emerald, Turquoise and Aztec Gold, then I used water and my finger to blend them. The shine on the pic is because I also used Ranger Perfect Pearls Mists in Turqoise... I just love the shimmer!!!


After that I used Tim Holtz Coffee stain stecil and Donna Downey's script stencil with ink. And to finish my page I applied black gesso through a TCW stencil and a Tim Holtz Rub on that says JOURNEY!


That's it for my cover... I hope you guys like it!

Thanks for passing by...



2 comments:

  1. This is terrific! It's amazing that you can make a video for each post. How long does it take to make/edit a video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Than, Mel!! I take in average 30 min to record and 15 min to edit... Not long at all!

    ReplyDelete