Saturday, March 19, 2016

Vintage Tag - Gentleman's memories

Hey guys!

I am trying my best to update my blog and give it a little TLC... This was a quick project for this morning and I had lots of fun making it. Even though I struggled with it a little bit, I love the final results!



For the background I used Distress Stain in Peacock Feathers and Distress Ink in Brushed Corduroy. I also used a stamp from Tim Holtz's Reflections stamp set. The images come from Ephemera's Vintage Garden Gentlemen and Scholars Printable kit and the MEMORIES sticker is from Tim Holtz's Big chat sticker book. Here are some close ups!



I have a YouTube channel now!!! You can check out how I made this tag right here:



Thanks for passing by!



7 comments:

  1. Gotta go to your channel to check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done. Thanks for posting the steps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so very happy you liked it!! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. Very nicely done. Thanks for posting the steps.

    ReplyDelete