Thursday, March 31, 2016

Mini Art Journal Page: WISDOM

Hey guys!

Today I created in my Mini Art Journal!!! I had so much fun with this page and it does reflect this moment of my life that I have to analyse the decisions that I make and that requires a good measure of wisdom. So, as usual I decided to put it all in my art journal! Here is the final page:



I really love this one!!! I have also recorded a YouTube video of me making this mini spread:




I didn't gesso this page and went straight into it with my craft paint. I used only two colors of Ceramcoat: Tahiti Blue and Light Foliage Green. I used a baby wipe to spread and blend them; i really like how they blend together. I used one scrip stamp and three stencils, with Archival Ink in Jet black and Modeling Paste. 


The images are from The Graphics Fairy... I really love their collections of collage images and they are all royalty free and safe to use for personal and commercial use! I also glued everything with gel medium.


The quote is by Socrates and reflects pretty much what I was feeling while creating this spread... I printed out and torn and inked the edges. I also used a Stabillo All Pencil in brown and a water brush to finish my page!





Thanks for passing by!

3 comments:

  1. This is spectacular! I love the intense colors...and eh hem...I need to check out Graphic's Fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel! Thanks for passing by... The graphic's fairy has wonderful images... You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alexander, I love this video. I wondered what pencil and color of pencil you used around the images and border?

    Thanks
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete