Wednesday, March 30, 2016

KIF Tag Swap

Hey guys!!

Today I have tags!!! So, I have joined the KIF Tag swap (https://www.facebook.com/events/559295294190546/) and I had so much fun making them. We need to make 3 tags per person in our swap group. I have 4 partners, so I made 12 tags in total, 4 of each style.

Here is Tag #1: Butterflies



A pretty simple tag, but I really liked how it turned out! I used distress ink, water, stamp and modeling paste through a stencil. Here is the process video:






And close ups!



Tag #2 - Fly freely


This one is a little more elaborated... I used layers of paper and chipboard for the cage. I also used dictionary pages to cover the tag as my first layer. The patterned paper is by Ephemera's Vintage garden from the Wimsy and Botany Collection. The bird image is from The Fairy Graphics. For the bird cage, I used my Homemade ink sprays. Here is the process video:




And the close ups!




Tag #3 - Artful Tag


For this tag, I used the same layer paper technique from the previous tag, but this one I added 6x6 patterned paper by Prima Marketing from the Almanac Collection... This is one of my favorite collection by Prima! I also added a quote from the Tim Holtz  chit chat sticker book and a butterfly that I painted with metallic acrylic paint. Here is the process video:




And the close up!


I hope my swap partners like their tags! I will be mailing them first thing on Thursday, because tomorrow is a holiday here in Trinidad...

Thanks for passing by!










5 comments:

  1. Great tags! My fave is the second one. Simply beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! That one is my favorite too!

      Delete
  2. Your tags are so pretty! I love that you show us how it's done! And I love that all this can be applied to more than just tags. You are just full of inspiration to me at least. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Donna!! Thanks for your comment! You made my day!

      Delete
  3. These tags are so very pretty, I love the first one with the butterflies best.

    ReplyDelete