Sunday, March 20, 2016

Envie Addicts United! - March

Hey guys!

This was my mail art for Gumbek over at Atcsforall.com. My partner has received it so I can now post the process video that I made while creating it... Unfortunately I lost the close up pictures for it, but here is the video!



The products that I have used:

-envelope
-cardboard
-Distress Stain in Spiced marmalade, walnut stain, mustard seed
-Tim Holtz's Reflections Stamp set
-Tim Holtz's Curiosity stamp 
-Tim Holtz's On the railroad stamp set
-TCW stencil Bee clock
-Tim Holtz's Bubble stencil
-Distress ink in Black soot, aged mahogany, brushed corduroy
-Ranged embossing ink
-Embossing powder


Thanks for passing by!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful envelope, nice touch with the silver embossing powder on the train

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for passing by and leaving a comment!

      Delete