Monday, July 13, 2015

The Journey Art journal page


This one took me forever to finish, but here it is!

For this one, I started with Distress Stains for the background, after it was dry, I used the scrip stamp from Tim Holtz Reflections collections and the splatters stencil. 

I did a whole lot of stamping for this one. I used Time Travellers stamp set (Tim Holtz), and stamped them all onto watercolor paper, I colored them with various colors of Distress Inks and glued them to my page.

I also used the Gadget Gears die (Tim Holtz), cut them on Bristol paper and painted them with a metallic acrylic paint by Jacquard Lumiere (Old Brass), then I used tiny gears to embellish them! 

To finish my page, I also used a number plate with brads. The sentiment came from Tim Holtz Chit chat sticker book.

I am linking this art jounal page to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog, in which the theme for this week is "Anything Goes". 

Loads of fun with this one!

Thanks for passing by!

Art on!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous journal pages and your Time Traveler images are beautifully coloured! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Emma! I appreciate the comment!

    ReplyDelete