Friday, July 24, 2015

SSS Wednesday Sparkle and Shine

                            

This week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog the theme is Sparkle and Shine! I really love the Prima Glitter and I used them in this tag for this week's challenge. I started by cutting a piece of watercolor paper (hot pressed) on Tim Holtz's Tag and Bookplate L die. Then, for my background I used Distress Stains in different colors and Distress Inks for the edge. After that I did some stamping with various Tim Holtz's stamp sets. 

I printed out an image from Pinterest, that gave me an idea for a tiny book. After I cut and inked, I chose a few sentiments from the chit chat stickers book and named my tiny book: My treasure, as you can see below.


My butterfly is make out of the Butterfly duo die from Tim Holtz. I used some glue and sprinkled some Prima Glitter from the Bloom set. And my sentiment on top of the tag was cut from a scrip words die from Tim Holtz and the THOUGHTS word is a sticker from the Big chat sticker book, also from Tim Holtz.

                  

This is s my interpretation of the challenge over Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge blog. I hope you guys liked it... I certainly had fun making this tag!

Art on!


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful glittery butterfly! Love it. Thanks for playing with us at Simon Says Stamp Sparkle & Shine Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete