Friday, July 17, 2015

#lovesummerart - Prove them wrong

Hey guys!

Today this huge collaboration on You Tube started and it's already awesome! If you don't know about it yet here is what to do: from July 17th to July 20th, if you type on You Tube search bar #lovesummerart you will find all the YT paper crafters, artists or anybody that make art related stuff, in one place. This way, you can see new artists and be a new subscriber if you like what you see.

Today, I was so very inspired by the video on CeeCee's channel: creationsceecee, that I created something too! CeeCee is awesome, and I have been a subscriber to her channel for about a year now and I have learned so much from her...

Here is a link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVjka8MDGI0

And this is what I created:


I pretty much used the same colors of acrylic paint CeeCee did and I loved the results. The drips were a great touch. She used a stencil from Donna Downey, which I don't have. So, instead of the stencil, I used the Butterfly Duo die from Tim Holtz, used Distress Stains, stamped with one of the Reflections stamps and ran my butterflies through my Big Shot Machine with the Texture fade that comes with the die. And this is what I got:



After that, I stamped my sentiment with a stamp from one of the Donna Downey sets. I thought it was fitting for today...


I hope yous liked the page and are having fun with the hashtag #lovesummerart. I certainly am!
Thanks for passing by!

Art on!


No comments:

Post a Comment