Monday, July 13, 2015

Journal 52 - Kindness


Hello guys,

I hope you all are involved in art of any kind today... This art journal page is for Journal 52. The theme last week was kindness, but only today I had time to post... This is how I came up with this one:

I stared by using two colors of Silks acrylic glaze, when the paint was dry, I used the scrip stamp from Tim Holtz Reflection collection, as well as the splatter stencil. For that, I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink with a blending tool. I set my journal aside for a moment to focus on my images.

I used two stamps of the Blueprint collection. I stamped them with Jet Black Archival Ink and colored with my Copic markers, inked the edges and glued them onto my page. 

Then, to finalize I included some embellishments, like the buttons and the doily. My sentiment was stamped with my Stampendeous Alphabet and the little "to" came from on of Tim Holtz stickers book.

I really loved this page...

Thanks for reading!

Art on!   

No comments:

Post a Comment