Tuesday, July 28, 2015

12 Tags of 2015 - July

                          

Hi guys!

I hope you are having an awesome week, full of art and fun! This is my interpretation for Tim's July Tag. In addition to not having that specific blueprints stamp set, I am Brazilian and live in Trinidad, in the Caribbean. Here we don't celebrate the 4th of July... All is good! I gathered some other stamps and made a London theme tag for this month. After I finished this one, I had so many other ideas for more tags... Anyways, next time...

I started by cutting a number 8 tag out of cardboard with my Tag and bookplates die. Then, I covered with a patterned cardstock. On the side, I stamped 3 images on bristol paper: the English flag and the London word stamps came from the From Paris to London stamp set; and the crown came from Mini ornates stamp set. Then, I colored them with my Copic markers. I torn each image and inked the edges; glue them in this fashion and, using a black fine liner, I made faux stitches (my sewing machine is down... again!).

To finish my tag, I added a number plate and a token written CREATE. I had so much fun with this tag!

I hope you guys like it!

Art on!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love this tag! Love the background, the flag and that Crown is Fabulous! Karen.x

    ReplyDelete