Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge - Bloom Art Journal Page

I am very excited about this page, because this is my entry for May on The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge. As this is my first time participating in any challenge, I decided to go with things I am comfortable using.


                       


The theme for this month's challenge is May Flowers. For my focal images I used Donna Downey's "Wild and Free" Stamp set and colored them with my new Copic Markers... The little quote is also part of the stamp set. For the background, I used patterned cardstock and Gelatos. I also used my large Dylusions journal for this one...


                              

I had so much fun making this page! 


                               
This is the link for this wonderful challenge:



Here is the complete list of supplies:

Patterned Cardstock
Gesso wash
Gelatos - Green Tea
             - Boysenberry
             - Lime
             - Spearmint
             - Cotton Candy
Tim Holtz "Reflections" stamp set
Memento Ink - Cottage Ivy
                       - Bahama Blue
Donna Downey "Wild & Free" stamp set
Copic Alchool Markers   YR12
                                         YR15
                                         YR82
                                         RV52
                                         RV55
                                         RV66
Tim Holtz "Harlequin" stencil
The Crafter's Workshop - Dots stencil 6x6
                                       - Script stencil 6x6
Golden Light Molding Paste
Golden Fluid Acrylic - Sap Green
                                   - Green Gold
Washi Tape Cavalini & Co. - Fauna & Flora
Distress Ink - Walnut stain
                    - Black Soot
Montana Acrylic Paint Marker Extra Fine - White

Art on, everybody!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, such a stunning project! Love it! Such a great colour choice too! Thanks so much for adding it to our challenge at Mixed Media Monthly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting!! I will certainly play again!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Love your flowers - so magical! Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete