Saturday, May 30, 2015

Journal 52 - Mysterious Flight Art journal Page




This week's topic for Journal 52 was WINGS. I was inspired by some of Tim Holtz art projects on Pinterest. I mainly used is products for the spread.  When I read that the topic was wings, I knew right away that I was going to use the wings stamp from Tim Holtz Mini Ornate Stamp set and the umbrella man form the Mini Muse Stamp set, the rest of the page just came to be as I was playing with my other products.



I used a 4x6 Index Card for the base for my focus image and had a lot of fun with my Distress Stains, washi tape, stamps and rub-ons. Here is a close up!


Here is a close up fro the mini butterflies! It was fun to make them but hard work too... They are so small! First, I punched a bunch of mini butterflies from a 6x6 Prima paper pad, then I inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Stains, after that I stamped them... And finally they were ready to take flight!

I really enjoyed myself making this spread! I hope you guys liked it!

Art on!!!

Here is the complete list of supplies:


Dylusiosn Small Journal
Distress Stains - Seedless Preserves 
                           Vintage Photo
4x6 Index Card
Distress Inks - Vintage Photo
                        Walnut Stain
                        Black Soot
Mini Ink tool
Washi Tape - Paris (Cavalini & Co.)
Lace
Tim Holtz "Papollon" Stamp Set
Tim Holtz "Mini Muse" Stamp set
Tim Holtz "Mini Ornates" Stamp set
Tim Holtz "Warehouse District" Stamp Set
Clear embossing powder
Tim Holtz Ideology Small Talk
The crafter's workshop - Script (6x6)
                                        Clock Bee (6x6)
Prima Marketing "Sunrise Sunset" Paper Pad (6x6)
Picture Punch Mini Butterfly
Tim Holtz Grid Acrylic Blocks
Tim Holtz Ideology "Remnant" Rubs


No comments:

Post a Comment