Sunday, May 31, 2015

ICAD 2015 - Cover


And... It's that time again!!! ICAD 2015... I am beyond excited for this year's ICAD (Index Card a day). This project is very special to me because I started my art adventure last year and the fist art thing I ever made was 3x5 index card for ICAD... A year later, here I am so much more confident in my art and I couldn't be happier!

Here is the link for you to find out everything about ICAD:


This is my album cover... It is the first time I decided to make a cover and turn my ICADs into an album. I guess a year of art is something to celebrate!

Art on!

Supplies:

4x6 Index card
Distress Stains - Mermaid Lagoon
                           Vintage Photo
Distress Inks - Faded Jeans
                        Vintage Photo
Music background stamp (Darice)
Tim Holtz Bubble Stencil
Ink blending tool (mini)
Butterfly stamp  (Deep Red)
Upper case alphabet stamp (Stampedous)
Tim Holtz Tickets stamp
Black jet Archival ink

3 comments: