Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Art journal page - Dreams and Fears

                     

I have recently purchased a few Tim Holtz products and for the next few posts I will be using them. I was very happy with how this page turned out. I am also happy that my inspiration came back after a long dry spell.... Thank you for passing by!

I used:

Book pages
Gesso
Golden Fluid Acrylics - Teal
                                     - Quin.Nickel Azo Gold
                                     - Burnt Sienna
Manila paper
Tim Holtz "Reflections" Stamp set
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
                    - Walnut stain
                    - Black Soot
Ranger Clear Embossing powder
Ephemera Pack - Thrift Shop
Washi tape - Cavalini & Co - Paris
                                             - Flora & Fauna
Tim Holtz "Stuff to say" Stamp Set
Tim Holtz "Harlequin" Stencil
The Crafter's Workshop "Ledge" stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment