Monday, February 2, 2015

Journal 52 - Week 5: Televison

Week 5 - Television. I was debating with myself if I should share this one or not. It's extremely personal and portrays the pain and sadness in my heart because of some news the TV shows us. I have always taken some of the sadness of what is goes on with other people, but a lot more after I had my baby, who is 1 now. At the end I decided to share it with you guys because, when I feel down and blue and I open my Facebook, I see these wonderful colorful works of art and you guys save my day! I am back to my happy self again, but I just had to exorcise some of what was going on inside.. Thank you for seeing this...

2 comments:

  1. It's goo to document all of your feelings...not just the great days. No ever has a great day every day of their life. I feel the same too, when i watch the news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was so sad that day... you know disappointed at humanity I guess... I am better now, the page helped me to let it out...

    ReplyDelete