Friday, January 16, 2015

January Week 1 - Art projects

Shame on me for taking so long to share my art progress so far in 2015... But here we go!


Life Book: Week 1 - Beacon of Light


This project was very important to me! I really didn't know it would turn out this nice... One: because I had to draw, and I thought I wasn't go at it, but I recently found out that I am learning pretty well... I mainly used Watersoluable crayons and Tombow markers. The shiny detail on the rays is micca flakes.

JKIS - January week 1 - Circles

This year, Krazy Island Studios have a University. It is a place you can find all the journaling prompts from last yer and the videos, as well as all the other classes Claudia Rossi, Peta Thompson and Gina Ahrens teach.


For this prompt, I decided to do something completely different the class Gina Ahrens taught us. Her class was more doodling in ink... Very creative and totally hard for me because I can't doodle! Believe me, I can't...
I used book page for collage, acrylic paint, stamps, spray through a stencil and a fine line bottle. I had fun with this one!


The Documented Life Project
January month theme: The blank page and how to face it
Week 1: challenge - book page
              Prompt - be your own goalkeeper


This is one of my favorite spreads so far in the year... I forgot to include the book page completely... I put some oft goals in the jar, but they are so many that the flew away!!
I used acrylic paint for the background, a printed jar, rubber stamps, wood accents and modeling paste through a stencil.



Journal 52: Week 1 - Pathways


In this page, I am using my small Dylusions journal... I illustrated a poem by Robert Frost. I used book page and gesso for the background, wooden bird, modeling paste trough a stencil and gelatos.



Plenty things to share today... I hope you guys like it!

Art on!






3 comments:

  1. Your shares are beautiful! The teal colored one with circles is my fave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly an artist. I love your work and the colors are lovely. Keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you do much for the comments!!! I loved the circles one too!

    ReplyDelete