Saturday, August 16, 2014

Art Journal Page - Journal 52 prompt: GRATITUDE


I usually don't follow prompts very well. I do tend to stray at some point, but this prompt really inspired me to create something that came from a very special place in my heart. This page is for Journal 52 and the prompt is GRATITUDE. I decided to write a prayer that says: "Lord, I am grateful for everything you have done for me and my family over the years. I am grateful for all the blessings you have always given us! I am  grateful for my daughters' lives and for the love my husband and I share everyday. Lord, you have never abandoned us in times of need or happiness. I am grateful for my art! Thank you for everything!"

For this page I used: Caran D'ache Water soluble crayons, cardstock, manila paper, oil pastels, Faber-Castell brush markers, washi tape, a wood tag, fabric, mini clothes pin, collage element and gel accent on the butterfly. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great journal page~! You've shown gratitude for sure.

    ReplyDelete