Saturday, June 7, 2014

ICAD 2014 Day #6



Well, this is day #6. The prompt suggested NAIL POLISH, but because yesterday was my birthday, I decided to change a little bit. I turned 28 and I confess I am a little scared, but also so happy! I am married to a wonderful man, who is messy, but I love him anyways; I have a beautiful 5-month-old daughter named Aaliyah, who is my sunshine and always makes me laugh and I have an adoptive daughter, a 5-year-old, who is the sweetest child. I live in Trinidad & Tobago, which is beautiful sister islands in the Caribbean, but my family is all back in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil... So, today is a little bit bittersweet for me... Well, I have my art, though and my new art friends on the Daisy Yellow Facebook page, a few art friends on YouTube. I am very happy! Let the years come, man... I ready for more time to make art!

I used:
Acrylic Paint
Gel pens
Washi tapes
Plastic heart
Gesso
Paper towel for texture

No comments:

Post a Comment